Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Just a small love note...

Feb 17,2015

Quinnywinny, Deks-Mex,


                  I just want you to know how much I love you. I am so anxious and I hate that. I want to just be in the moment with you both without worry that I'm not enough for you. I want to feel like I'm a good mom, instead of feeling the pressure constantly that if I don't teach you to potty or say please or roll over or crawl that you'll both turn out to be awful human beings. Isn't that silly? Those things just happen! You will learn those things, and I'm sorry I have never respected your timing. I haven't even when you both decided to be born late. I just want you both to know that I worry because I see your potential, and I worry because I have anxiety. It's not YOU. It's nothing you've done wrong or could do better. I love you both so much and I do take pride and awe in all that you know, and in the people I can already see in you. I only want to squeeze in the very best in all of life for you both. 


XOXOXO
smoochies...

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment