Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A warm & fuzzy tail...

80 days to go till I lick your face...

Dear Deklan,

        Hey little bro! I've been excitedly waiting for you to come out. I had to finally find something to distract me until the time comes so mom and dad are taking me to school! They started school tonight with birthing class where I guess they are learning how to get you out. On Saturday I will go to school and learn how to take orders from you, how to resist licking your bottles, and how to protect you on our walks together. Every Tuesday and Thursday, Mommy and Daddy take me on a walk. Sometimes, Mommy brings your stroller so I can practice walking next to it. I walk close to the road and protect even the empty stroller from cars and bugs.

      Last week I had to go to the vet and get spayed. It was scary being in the hospital, but Daddy assured me it would be ok and that I'd see him and Mommy in just a few hours. I felt pretty woozy, but I'm glad I did it because now I'll be even more prepared for you.

     I tried to get Ocki to go with me to school, but he said he's just too smart already. Oh well, he is a pretty good watch kitty. We will take great care of you.

Love, your dog,

      Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment