Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Ways How Having a Child Inside You Makes You Act Like One...

11 weeks


Dear Calababy, 
These are a few things that I have come to realize only after having become pregnant... I blame You.


1. Today, I'm wearing a dog bow in my hair because I was convinced it looked cute. 
2. I have cravings for PB&J on white bread with the crust taken off. 
3. I can't seem to keep my finger out of my nose. 
4. The other day, our cat scratched me and I cried HARD. I then asked Joel if it was all across my back and he said it was tiny. 
5. I hate ALL vegetables, even the ones I used to love. 
6. I wore my hair in pigtails the other day, despite that I'm 26 and I'm training to be a therapist.
7. I compulsively check under the bed for "monsters"
8. I find myself watching "Fish Hooks" and "Phineus & Ferb" more than I should admit.
9. I bought glittery shoes from Target's kid's section (for myself) ..with Hello Kitty on them.
10. I've been using Kid's Crest because the regular mint flavor is too "spicey"




Thanks, kid. I can see you're going to be some trouble ;)


Love, 
     mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment